At Varavo we pride ourselves in our quality products and a higher standard. Being leaders in such a dynamic industry takes a great deal of teamwork and collaboration. Committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. We continually search for new team members who can help us carry out our mission, vision, and values.
If you want to be part of an exciting and rewarding career, send a cover letter and resume indicating the desired position and why you want to join our team. We carefully review each application and will contact you directly if your qualifications are a suitable fit for our company. Varavo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Available Job Positions
Location: Southern California
Position Type: Full Time
Requirements and Competencies
- Willing to work in one of the following county’s: Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Diego, Imperial, San Bernardino, Riverside, Santa Barbra, Kern and San Luis Obispo
- Valid doctor’s recommendation for medical cannabis.
- Passion for Cannabis and a desire to build a career in sales / marketing
- 1+ years of proven results oriented experience in outside sales or within the food & beverage industry
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results; and strong judgment and professional maturity
- Responsible for increasing distribution and volume across on premise accounts (dispensaries) and key off-premise accounts (delivery services)
- 100% focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts (dispensaries)
- Identifying major accounts that are not being penetrated with our products, and developing a plan to establish business with such accounts
- Improving conditions and merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting shelves and coolers and displaying point of sale items to increase visibility of the brand.
- Partnering with dispensaries and delivery services to ensure orders are placed, products are received and business is growing at accounts
- Ensure activation / guidelines securing incremental distribution, menu placements, price specials / promo, brand visibility, product facing and displays, work w/ wholesaler rep when necessary
- Ensure quality activations / promotions, infused product education at targeted influential accounts
- Conducting bud tender education and promotional events